Wednesday, October 19, 2022
Okay, made the executive decision to start doing my daily evaluation in the evening, rather than in the morning. Mostly because I am out of time in the mornings if I want to walk or spin, but also because I am more likely to keep on these habits if I have to write about them at the end of the day. Easier to skip the wine if I have to immediately write oh, yeah, I had some wine before the glass is done.
- bed 8 hours (Sleep at least 7), and/or sleep score >80 In bed 7:03, slept 5:55, but sleep score was 78
- Movement: 8K steps, 8 minutes of yoga, OR 8 minutes on the spin bike 10, 188 steps. Check
- No wine or alcohol Check
- No personal shopping* Check
- Write on my main project for 8 minutes a day.
- Read for at least 8 minutes a day. Check
- Maximum eating window of 8 hours. Not quite
- Ask 8 questions each day. See below.
1. Why can’t the weather stay nice for a day or two before it’s in the 80’s again?
2. Why do people major in things like poultry science?
3. Are they really passionate about chickens and turkeys?
4. Or is it just what they know from past experience?
5. Same question for Dairy Science, what makes people think that is what they want to study?
6. Is it because they love ice cream and want to make it?
7. Why did Kenye West decide to become Ye?
8. Where is Ye’s family?
Leave a Reply